Application Development done the right way
We find that many web applications we come across that have been custom built for our clients before they came to us have not been built the right way. Messy coding, bugs and security holes, broken functionality and more are things that you never want to see in your final product. Here at SpiderWeb Solutions we are committed to developing code the right way and providing you with peace of mind that your application works to suit your needs.
Here are some of the basic steps we go through with you to determine what will best suit your business:
- Requirements Gathering and Analysis
- Features and priorities
- System Design
- Acceptance Testing
- Final delivery to you
Many of our applications function with a back-end database which handles authentication as well as storing all the important data that you need to access with the front-end web application. At any time you can request a dump of the whole database if you want a copy for yourself to look at or just for peace of mind.
When hosted on our servers, your database is backed up daily and the backups kept for 365 days should you wish to go back to an earlier point in time.
Below are some examples of web applications that have been developed in the past for clients.
- Event Administration SystemUsers, Applications, Accounting, Mailing Lists, Teams, Activities, Payment Gateway etc
- Online Forums
- Student Marking SystemCustom marking for teachers and students including publishing of student marks viewable online. Brings marking to a completely paperless system
- Membership AreasPrivate file repositories, discussion forums, account details and more
- Shopping CartsCustomised image uploading and thumbnails, sales, customer details, invoicing
- Payment GatewaysPayPal, Westpac, NAB, e-Way and more
- MailChimp Integration